REACH 2nd Info Webinar is right around the corner!
On Thursday, 20 January 2022 at 1 PM CET, we’ll host the 2nd Info Webinar of Open Call 2!
You will have the opportunity to get all your burning questions about your application answered!
If you’re thinking of applying, or are already half-way through your application for REACH, then this webinar is for you:
Join REACH project coordinator Aleksandar Zobec (F6S) and Leyre Ansorena – Open Call Manager (Zabala), to find out:
- What it’s like to take part in REACH and how we can help your startup grow?
- What is a Data value chain?
- What are the Data Value Chain Themes?
- What is the REACH Toolbox?
- The difference between the 3 tracks to apply to REACH, and which one is best for your startup.
- Tips and tricks for creating a compelling application.
REACH Data Provider EDP and RTU ITI Digital Innovation Hub will present their challenges.
At the end of the webinar, we will have time for a live Q&A, so bring your questions with you.
Applications close on 22 February | 5 PM CET