REACH Open Call 2 Webinar – tune in to get all your questions answered!
On Thursday, 16 December 2021 at 10 AM CET, we’ll be answering all your burning questions about applying for the REACH Incubator, live on air.
If you’re thinking of applying, or are already half-way through your application for REACH, then this webinar is for you:
Join REACH project coordinator Aleksandar Zobec (F6S) and Leyre Ansorena – Open Call Manager (Zabala), to find out:
- What it’s like to take part in REACH and how we can help your startup grow?
- What is a Data value chain?
- What are the Data Value Chain Themes?
- What is the REACH Toolbox?
- The difference between the 3 tracks to apply to REACH, and which one is best for your startup;
- Tips and tricks for creating a compelling application.
REACH Data Providers Migros and IDEA 75 will present their challenges.
Also, you will hear from incubation Round 1 winner Oskar Marko (Cropt).
At the end of the webinar, we will have time for a live Q&A, so bring your questions with you.
Applications close on 22 February | 5 PM CET