The first Info Webinar of the final Open Call for startups will be held on 16 December!
On Friday, 16 December 2022 at 10 AM CET, we’ll be answering all your burning questions about applying for the REACH Open Call, live on air.
If you’re thinking of applying, or are already half-way through your application for REACH, then this webinar is for you:
Join REACH incubation Innovation Manager Aleksandar Zobec (F6S) and Leyre Ansorena – Open Call Manager (Zabala), to find out:
– What it’s like to take part in REACH and how we can help your startup grow?
– What is Data value chain?
– What are the Data Value Chain Themes?
– What is the REACH Toolbox?
– The difference between the 3 tracks to apply to REACH, and which one is best for your startup;
– Tips and tricks for creating a compelling application.
REACH Data Provider JOT will present their challenges.
At the end of the webinar, we will have time for a live Q&A, so bring your questions with you.
Applications close on 21 February 2023 | 5 PM CET