REACH Webinar #2: we’ll be answering all your questions!
On Tuesday, 26th January 2021 at 1pm CET, we’ll be answering all your burning questions about applying for the REACH Incubator, live on air.
If you’re thinking of applying, or are already half-way through your application for REACH, then this webinar is for you: https://www.f6s.com/reachopencall1webinar2/
Join REACH project coordinator Juan Cadavid (Cea) and technical Diego Ipiña (Duesto), Open Call Manager Luz Esparza (Zabala), to find out:
- What it’s like to take part in REACH and how we can help your startup grow?
- What is Data value chain?
- What are the Data Value Chain Themes?
- The difference between the 3 tracks to apply to REACH, and which one is best for your startup;
- Tips and tricks for creating a compelling application.
At the end of the webinar, we will have time for a live Q&A, so bring your questions with you.
Also, you will hear from REACH Data Providers VRT and IDEA 75 about their challenges.
Applications close on February, 15th 2021 at 12:00 (noon) CET: